- Who We Are
- AISC Certified
The LeJeune Advantage
- No risk: financial strength and backing to accomplish the project on time, with no risk to the owner.
- LeJeune quality: built-in with AISC certification. Both our Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Barronett, Wisconsin, shops adhere to the strict AISC quality assurance program. LeJeune's Steel fits.
- LeJeune in-house engineering sets the industry standard for value engineering and steel detailing; the outcome is timely and exact shop drawings.
- Capacity and knowledge to deliver large projects, from our accomplished project management team.
- In-house 3D model detail design. LeJeune will utilize state-of-the-art design processes to enhance efficiency, improve accuracy and reduce cost.
- Project management model assigning turn-key responsibility to qualified project managers, with upper management review and oversight plus subordinate support.
If you're looking to work with an AISC Certified organization, contact our team at LeJeune Steel.